|Akane B & B, 1044 Wampum Road, Haliburton, Ontario, Canada K0M 1S0 • Phone 705-457-4833|
Directions to Akané B&B from Hwy 401 E. This is the route I usually take when driving to and from Toronto. Inexpensive gas can be bought on Curve Lake Road just south of Buckhorn.
NB: Once you are on Trappers Trail
1) Follow the directions in the side bar to the right
2) View the video below that shows the actual route from Hwy118/Trappers Trail intersection to Akané B&B
Updated Sept. 30, 2012
15 minutes east of Haliburton
1. From Hwy 118 look for Trappers Trail ( just past Loon Lake as you go east). Turn left onto Trappers Trail.
2. Stay on Trappers Trail for about 3 Km. Stay to the right as the road turns sharply, go up a steep hill and look for the Wampum Road sign (after Lookout Rd).
3. Turn left onto Wampum Road and look for a hidden driveway sign as you go over a hill. Our Bed and Breakfast is just over the crest of the hill on your right.
Akané Log Home B&B
Thanks for the superb hospitality- the place is perfect!
Toll Free US/Canada
705 457 4833
Email Gary: firstname.lastname@example.org
|©2006 Akané Log Home Bed & Breakfast. All rights reserved.|